Inorganic Ventures is a global leader in the production and distribution of inorganic certified reference materials.
In all business relationships we are committed to providing:
- world-class quality products
- superior service to our internal and external customers in every facet of our operations
- innovative solutions for the diverse needs of those we serve
- exceptional value through the application of knowledge, expertise and education
- a culture of accountability throughout our entire company
- ethical management practices and leadership
We are steadfast in our quest for continual improvement of our products, services and processes through the effective application of our Quality Management System that satisfies the regulatory requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO 17034.
Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy (EHS&S)
We are steadfast in our quest for continual improvement of our EHS&S System through the effective application of the System that reflects the Guiding Principles of RC14001® and incorporates the concepts of protecting the environment, and utilization of practices that enhance health, safety and security as related to the concerns of our interested parties.
Inorganic Ventures is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. We will strive to improve our environmental performance over time and to initiate activities that will further reduce our impact on the environment.
We are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislative, regulatory requirements, compliance obligations and other requirement to which we subscribe
- Prevent pollution
- Train all of our staff on our environmental system and empower them to contribute and participate
- Promote open communication to our interested parties regarding our commitment to protect the environment
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts
- Efficiently and effectively manage the safe disposal of waste materials