Quality Policy and Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy
Inorganic Ventures is a global leader in the production and distribution of inorganic certified reference materials.
In all business relationships we are committed to providing:
- world-class quality products
- superior service to our internal and external customers in every facet of our operations
- innovative solutions for the diverse needs of those we serve
- exceptional value through the application of knowledge, expertise and education
- a culture of accountability throughout our entire company
- ethical management practices and leadership
We are committed to continual improvemment of our products, services and processes through the effective application of our Quality Management System that satisfies the regulatory requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO 17034.
Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy (EHS&S)
We will strive for continual improvement of our EHS&S System by incorporating concepts of protecting the environment as well as enhancing our health, safety and security practices.
We are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislative, regulatory requirements, compliance obligations and other requirement to which we subscribe
- Ensure the safety and security of our facility, employees and other interested parties
- Train all of our staff on our EHS&S system and empower them to contribute and participate
- Prevent pollution and efficiently and effectively manage the safe disposal of waste materials
- Promote open communication to our interested parties, property, products, processes and information systems by continually enhancing our overall security
- Protect and promote the health and safety of all interested parties throughout the supply chain