Laboratory Manufacturing Technician
What can Inorganic Ventures offer you?
We are a chemical standards manufacturing company in Christiansburg, Virginia. Inorganic Ventures is a stable, family-oriented business with the feel and growth of a start-up! We strongly value work-life balance, contributing to the community, and a shared purpose to provide exceptional customer service with high quality products. Our culture is warm and friendly, and we enjoy a number of social gatherings throughout the year.
Starting Rate: $14.50/hour
Workdays are eight hours with paid half-hour lunch break.
Upon start date
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plan beginning immediately
After 60 days employment
- Two health insurance plans (including vision insurance) with Health Savings Accounts (HSA). The premium of one of the plans is covered 100% by the company while the premium of the other plan is covered at 90%. You can add dependents at your cost. IV contributes to the HSA on your behalf.
- Dental - paid at 90%
- Life - paid at 90%
- Short-term disability - paid at 100%
After one year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan with a 3% match
What can you bring to the relationship?
7:30 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Responsible for manufacturing both stock and custom products and working on special projects as presented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field
- Knowledge of the periodic table, laboratory practices/equipment and of lab safety practices
- Ability to strictly follow established procedures, policies and guidelines
- Good organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and as a part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- PC proficiency with a working knowledge of computers
- Prior manufacturing experience
We are interested in learning more about you! Please submit a resume to the HR Manager at email@example.com or apply via Indeed.
Inorganic Ventures reserves the right to modify job duties at any time and this job description is not designed to cover every responsibility required of the employee. EOE