Laboratory Manufacturing Technician
Work Shift: 10 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday
Responsible for manufacturing both stock and custom products and working on special projects as presented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses established manufacturing procedures to make products as directed.
- Assists in maintaining all manufacturing records and notebooks.
- Proficient in manufacturing procedures for stock and custom products to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products.
- Proficient in the use and daily maintenance of notebooks and logs.
- Daily maintenance and calibration of glassware, balances, and pipettes.
- Responsible for solution densities, temperature control, thermometers, and reagent preparation for the manufacturing laboratory.
- Laboratory maintenance to ensure a contamination free environment to include cleaning/washing of glassware, etc.
- Proper disposal of waste according to all Federal State and Local laws.
- Continuous use of safe laboratory equipment and practices.
- Must meet production expectation(s) set at beginning of each review period.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- Knowledge of the periodic table, laboratory practices/equipment and of lab safety practices
- Ability to strictly follow established procedures, policies and guidelines
- Good organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- The ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and also as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- PC proficiency with a working knowledge of computers
- Prior manufacturing experience
If you think you might be a good fit for a position, please forward your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Linda Reed: