Part-Time, Lab Assistant
Use various methods to appropriately clean all glassware and containers used to package product. Provide assistance as needed in other areas/departments as deemed appropriate based on training/skill level.
Hours of operation are 7 am – 6 pm. Minimum of 20 hours per week with a maximum of 29 hours per week.
Wage Rate: $9.00 / hour
Position is part-time and does not have benefits. All personal protective equipment (PP&E) provided. Pre-employment and random drug screening conducted and a criminal background check is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses established procedures to appropriately clean all glassware and containers.
- Adheres to all safety rules/guidelines.
- Wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PP&E), i.e. lab coat, safety glasses, gloves.
- Properly disposes of waste materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to follow established procedures, policies and guidelines
- The ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and also as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable
- Ability to follow-through on assigned tasks and duties to support business needs
- An interest in science and/or basic knowledge of periodic table
If you think you might be a good fit for a position, please forward your resume to our Vice President, Organizational Development, Linda Reed: