Part-time Dishwasher/Lab Assistant
What can Inorganic Ventures offer you?
We are a chemical standards manufacturing company in Christiansburg, Virginia. Inorganic Ventures is a stable, family-oriented business with the feel and growth of a start-up! We strongly value work-life balance, contributing to the community, and a shared purpose to provide exceptional customer service with high quality products. Our culture is warm and friendly, and we enjoy a number of social gatherings throughout the year.
Starting Rate: $11/hour
What can you bring to the relationship?
Work Shift: Preferably 8:30am - 1:30pm, Monday - Friday. Afternoon shift may be available for the right candidate.
Summary: Uses various methods to appropriately clean all glassware and containers used in the Packaging area. Provide assistance to other technicians and departments as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses established procedures to appropriately clean all glassware and containers.
- Adheres to all safety rules/guidelines
- Wears appropriate personal protective equipment, i.e. lab coat, glasses, gloves
- Properly disposes of waste materials
- Other duties assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability fo follow established procedures, policies and guidelines
- The ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and also as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
We are interested in learning more about you! Please submit a resume to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via indeed.
Inorganic Ventures reserves the right to modify job duties at any time and this job description is not designed to cover every responsibility required of the employee. EOE