Packaging Technician II
Two part-time positions available.
Work Shift: 11:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Responsible for picking and prepping every stock product. Every product that has been picked must be accompanied with the correct label, SDS and Certificate of Analysis. Other duties include pouring and proofing of stock products and inspection of bottles. This information then must be recorded on the packaging request form and log sheets accurately for inventory control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking and prepping applicable products for order shipment to include scanning and data entry responsibilities
- Checking finished product to verify proper packaging, quantity and documentation
- Inspection and accepting of bottles
- Pouring of products, assembly of associated paperork and documentation of products
- Continuous use of safe packaging equipment and practices
- Record keeping of environmental conditions
- Proficient in department procedures for all stock and custom products to ensure continuous customer service
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required and preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent
Equivalent combination of education/experience to perform the essential functions of the position
Keen attention to detail
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to follow established policies, procedures and guidelines
PC proficiency with a working knowledge of computers
Good data entry skills
- Post-secondary education
- Prior job-related work experience
- Knowledge of the periodic table
Inorganic Ventures reserves the right to modify job duties at any time and this job description is not designed to cover every responsibility required of the employee.