What can Inorganic Ventures offer you?
We are a chemical standards manufacturing company in Christiansburg, Virginia. Inorganic Ventures is a stable, family-oriented business with the feel and growth of a start-up! We strongly value work-life balance, contributing to the community, and a shared purpose to provide exceptional customer service with high quality products. Our culture is warm and friendly, and we enjoy a number of social gatherings throughout the year.
Customer Experience Manager
The major goal of the Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is to be a relationship-builder, fostering customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step. Working with the Customer Experience Reps (CERs), the CEM is the person responsible for improving the experiences customers have with Inorganic Ventures, working to increasing customer satisfaction.
Starting Salary: $60,000/year
Upon start date
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plan beginning immediately
After 60 days employment
- Two health insurance plans (including vision insurance) with Health Savings Accounts (HSA). The premium of one plan is covered 100% by the company for employee-only plus dependent premiums are covered at a percentage. The premium of the second plan is covered at 90% for employee-only; you can add dependents at your cost. IV contributes to the HSA on your behalf.
- Dental Insurance – company pays 90% of premium for you
- Life Insurance- company pays 100% of premium for you
- Short-term Disability Insurance – company pays 100% of premium for you
After one year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan with up to a 3% match
What can you bring to the relationship?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership to align department with company objectives and strategies
- Oversee the restructuring of the department into a customer-focused establishment
- Oversee the selection, orientation, training, supervision and performance management of the customer experience team to ensure delivery of high-quality service
- Develop and/or evaluate standards/procedures for continuous improvement
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Monitor and analyze data metrics and goals, such as sales orders and trends
- Utilize necessary platforms for reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries
- Liaise with the commercial management team to ensure delivery of high-quality products and services
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact the company and vice versa
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Attend meetings and serve on teams to build collaborative, cross-functional working relationships
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, management studies, or in a related discipline.
- Three (3) years of prior supervisory experience in the field of customer service, marketing, sales or closely related field
- Demonstrated experience in sales and upselling.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and directing the activities of customer experience representatives to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to customers
- Experience in effectively interacting with customers to identify and process their requirements as well as internal team members to improve processes.
- Must be able to courteously interact with customers to ensure positive customer experience
- Excellent data entry and proofreading skills
- PC proficiency with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to remain flexible in response to changes in workload and priorities
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
Inorganic Ventures reserves the right to modify job duties at any time and this job description is not
designed to cover every responsibility required of the employee. EOE